Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Table for 4..err..3 :o(...by Kim



I'm losing my mind...

Yesterday, I went to the market to buy some groceries, and I bought 4 chicken filets, 4 croissants, etc...I basically thought of food for 4 people...c'est normal, no?? No!

Last night, I set out Pickle's breakfast, his cafe au lait bowl, with the nesquick in it, ready for the milk to be poured in. His plate with a croissant, and an apple. (my mind is still seemingly intact)

Then when Cheese wakes up, he has the same, and mine, I just eat mine plain, no time, off to school (still feeling normal) (here is where I lose my mind) I go to pick up the empty bag of croissants...and WHAT??! who didn't eat their croissant?!?! So i inspect the breakfast scene..recall my memory...okay, make my assessment...there are crumbs on Pickles plate, I witnessed Cheese eating his...now the question is...did I eat mine? (the sad part is, I have to think really hard)........

AAAH HAAA!!! I am sooo pathetic...I waisted a whole 10 minutes on this "crime" when in actuality..This dumb blonde bought as if our frog were still here...He is in fact in Montreal, so I guess I will give this virtual croissant to him! I really miss you, my beloved frog!

3 Comments:

At February 28, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Kim - I've dealt with the distance thing for a while. At least you guys are on the same continent or else that would be a real big problem. It was only a few months ago that I was still living away from my husband. It was definitely hard on us during the weekdays but we saw each other all weekend. I hope it gets better for you!

 
At February 28, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

By the way - I love your frog calendar. I'm married to a frog - a french canadian. :)

 
At February 28, 2006, Blogger Kim/Thomas said...

I shouldn't complain, we have been able to spend weeks together at a time..but then a month away..Its something that is soo hard, but we'll survive, what doesn't kill us, will make us stronger:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home