Sunday, February 26, 2006

These are a few of my favorite things...by Kim







Rocher Suchard, (even though I can't pronounce it quickly....It is quite frankly the BEST chocolate I have ever tasted..AND its made by KRAFT france...I'm writing to Kraft USA...right now to complain!!!)
Orangina, (I drank this all my life, everytime I could get it..and never once knew it was from France)
Caprice Des Dieux, (this is one of MANY cheese from France I adore..I have been fond of cheese since I could stick it in my mouth, and a few times up my nose, (I was 2!! Don't laugh, its better than the pea, that sprouted in my nose, when I was 3!)
My two wonderful growing boys (blessings that I could not live without, for all the chocolate and cheese in the world..they are my little rocks!)
My French Better half, (My Rock of Gibraltar, this is the most precious of all my items from France, I guess I have been dreaming of this french froggy all my life, and no one will ever compare. He completes me and he is my complete equal..like the yin and yang!)

Julie Andrews on the other hand, found these things to be her favorite things..what are your favorite things..i would love to hear!! (from France, or where ever you are:o)

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things..

Cream colored ponies and crisp apple strudels
Doorbells and sleigh bells and snitzel with noodles
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings
These are a few of my favorite things

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eye-lashes
Silver white winters that melt into springs
These are a few of my favorite things

When the dog bites, when the bee stings, when I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things and then I don't feel so bad...

I do love schnitzel with noodles though..mmmm, maybe that is what I will cook for dinner:)

2 Comments:

At February 28, 2006, Blogger Kim/Thomas said...

James, loving someone from a different country is such an enlightening experience, no? I'm not sure if it was the same thing for you, but I've learned so much from Thomas! And actually 10 years ago, I dated a really great german boy!

I was just at the store yesterday and saw yoohoo's! do you want me to send you some;)

btw, don't you love going to the german grocery store, just seeing the different food?
Have you made schnitzel yet? i'm sure you've eaten it out, but its very easy to make too:)
take care, keep blogging:)
tchuess! kim

 
At February 21, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... free game play sims Lesbian mom taped free get merchant account accept credit card http://www.coffee-maker-7.info king of queens game doug invents vitamin b2 hair loss order phentermine online imitrex liver damage lupus nexium relation

 

Post a Comment

<< Home