Friday, March 10, 2006

Fun ways to torture and embarrass your kids..by kim



Thomas had told me the story of how his maman had once painted a funny face on him when he was a kid (she is quite the practical joker, I hear!) and when he woke up in the morning, she just kept laughing at him, but would not tell him why. He followed his normal routine, taking breakfast, getting dressed, and finishing in the bathroom. I would always chuckle imagining his reaction as a little kid.

After he told me the story, I said, I will do that for April fools day, but he would not be there and wanted to see their reaction! So we decided to do it that night, we could hardly wait for them to get to bed and then wake up in the morning!

We got the markers out and snuck in their room, they were sound asleep, it's a good thing because, we laughed soo hard, I almost peed myself, they kept moving, when the marker would touch their face, so we would just laugh harder!!

The next morning, they both woke up and must have looked at eachother, and pointed, and then ran to look in the mirror, oh it was soo funny!

We've done it more than once, and believe me it never gets old. The thing is, we have to hide the markers now, because these little ones are seeking revenge!!! It will be our luck that one of them will grab a sharpy!!

4 Comments:

At March 11, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

I love that joke too! P is a jokester and I got him last night at his game while we were watching a movie that was scary and I scared him back. I was laughing too much for so long. But yes this is fun!

 
At March 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute boys! This is a lovely ideas. What a good mom you are, they'll have such great memories to carry with them.

 
At March 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pee in your pants funny! I love that you torture your kids. Thanks for the idea! I'm so going to do that too when mine are old enough. Might start practicingo n their father tonight--though for him I think the sharpy is the route to go.

 
At March 16, 2006, Blogger Just me said...

So bad! But so funny too! =o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home