Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Is an eye tooth really worth 10 bucks?? by kim



Serious dilemna here...

Little Cheese lost his tooth, right before bed!! I know, I know, how wonderful! Yes! But NOT when you only have a $10 dollar bill and nothing else, not even coins. So my question is......Do I give 10 bucks for an eye tooth?? Do I leave a note from the tooth fairy asking for change? Do I leave a note saying, "the toothfairy is out ill today, please leave your tooth for her to come again tomorrow", Do I leave an I.O.U.???

I have checked every little nook and cranny in this house for a single dollar, went through all the laundry and the couch, and nothing! nada! zip!

Ayayayya!

6 Comments:

At March 22, 2006, Blogger leon's life said...

$10.00 wow thats way to much - I'd go with a cute little note.

 
At March 22, 2006, Blogger leon's life said...

James - There are 20 baby teeth to come all together.

20 x $10.00 = $200.00

$200.00 x 2 kids = $400.00

Kim - Write that note now, or you will be bankrupt before they are teenagers !

 
At March 22, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

the note works!

 
At March 22, 2006, Blogger Kim/Thomas said...

the note worked like a charm...:)

 
At March 22, 2006, Blogger Miss Kim said...

Hi KIm!
Blogger is giving me problems tonight, so I'll try to reply here: We've been in Albania about a year with 3 more to go. P works for an Austrian company with an interest in Albania. But in Oct. we started having problems with electrical outages for 14 hours/day so I spent the winter in Nova Scotia. I'm going back on Monday and looking forward to being back with my hubby :)
(As for the tooth fairy... be careful setting a precedent!)

 
At March 29, 2006, Blogger Just me said...

Glad the I.O.U worked! =o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home