Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I've finally been tagged, I'm no longer a virgin! woohoo..by Kim

I luckily found that I had been tagged, by looking at buzzgirls current post, otherwise I would have not known it! So I will do this, cause I would be happy to, but I will not tag anyone else, mainly because I'm not totally sure who would have already done one, and also because, I'm not sure who regularly reads this, if any at all. (I'm new, so I don't expect many people actually reading:)

So here goes----->

FOUR MOVIES I WOULD WATCH OVER AND OVER...

1) Love Actually
2) All the Harry Potter's
3) A fond kiss
4) Goodbye Lenin

FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED...

1) Alabama
2) Germany
3) Illinois
4) New York

FOUR TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH....(I'm not watching much tv, so this was hard)

1) ER
2) Beauty and the Geek
3) Nanny 911
4) Charmed

FOUR PLACES I HAVE BEEN ON VACATION...

1) Dortmund, Germany
2) Montreal, Canada
3) Barcelona, Spain
4) Bamberg, Germany

FOUR PLACES I WANT TO GO ON VACATION (I'm adding this one:)

1) Pau, France
2) Vieux boucau, France
3) Guadeloupe
4) Belize

FOUR WEBSITES I VISIT DAILY

1) The 6th grade homework site.
2) Daily Dancer
3) All my other favorite Blogs, too many to name!
4) Yahoo news

FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS

1) Anything with cheese
2) Anything with chocolate
3) Anything my mum cooks
4) Anything Thomas cooks

FOUR PLACES I WOULD BE RIGHT NOW

1) With Thomas
2) Getting a massage or pedicure
3) Taking a nice long vacation with the kids and Thom, to France & Germany
4) Gardening in my very own garden with the boys I love.

So anyone who would like to participate, if you happen to read this, please leave me a comment telling me you are going to do it, so I make sure I catch your 4 favorites:)

Ah hah! The one person I know who will read this for sure, Thom! I tag you, you can post tomorrow with your 4's!!! HaHa!



2 Comments:

At March 22, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

hey kim - I'm pretty sure almost every blogger has done this 4 meme. So the most I could or would do is just to send you my link of what it was...

I'll just comment though. I love your vacation spots. What is so big about those places in France? I've never really heard of those cities. Tell me why they are so good. Really I'd like to know because I'd be more than happy to explore a place in france off the beaten path.

 
At March 22, 2006, Blogger buzzgirl said...

Oooh. I'd love to visit Guadaloupe, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home