Wednesday, March 29, 2006


Since Last Friday, we have not been apart.

He will leave Monday, the 3rd.

The kids are counting the days they get to spend with him, me too!

Some things that happen while our frog is with us...

Hysterical pee in your pants laughter, from all of us.
Many stories on all different subjects, all the time..(who needs TV)
Lots of cuddles.
New cuisine (somehow the kids eat ANYTHING he makes, even turkey hearts!)
Lessons on principal, morals, and life. (in a wonderfully loving and nurturing way)
Hikes in the parks.
Experiencing new things

Things that he does for us, without even us asking...

Fix my shower drain.
Reorganize my disorganization (then says he likes to do it for me)
Makes everything in our house safe (by French standards)
Helps Pickle with his ancient Roman culture project (*yawn, boring for me)
Somehow gets everyone in the house super motivated (even the animals)
Makes or builds things for me to make my life easier (No, you cannot have him, he's mine)
Loves us all unconditionally!

I really could continue, but I would much rather crawl in bed with my sick frog, yes, he has done all that and more, while suffering with a cold.

Our home and life is complete with him, and for this week, we are all living in synch. When he leaves, it's tough, Cheese will hold onto his ankles, begging him to stay, Pickle will shed many tears and hug him over and over, and follow behind him while he leaves, the dog will park himself by the car and me, well I cry too, but wait till the next weekend he can join the family again.

But right now, all is well, and we are together.

Isn't life grand!?







13 Comments:

At March 30, 2006, Blogger leon's life said...

Kim a lovely post, I hope that you can all be together one day soon, on a permanent basis

 
At March 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll just echo Léon's Life...

 
At March 30, 2006, Blogger Kim/Thomas said...

Thank you, hopefull it will be soon!
We've been so very lucky so far, being able to spend months at a time together. On the 4th, Thomas is starting a new job, that will only allow him to come every other weekend, or every weekend:)
But, every new day, is another step closer to the day we can finally be together:)
k

 
At March 30, 2006, Blogger Pardon My French said...

I need to go back through your blog and get all caught up so I'll know what's going on! Anyway, it was a quite sweet post and I wish y'all loads of happiness. Thanks as well for your nice comment. I'll be keeping an eye on your blog!

 
At March 30, 2006, Blogger Kim/Thomas said...

You know Leon's Life, you are not obligated to read this blog if you're going to say such nice sweet things to me, I mean really *flinging my hair over my shoulder* must you be sooo kind? ;) hahaha,(I could not resist, and yes, I know I should grow up and stop being somewhat of a lunatic)

On a serious note, really thank you for making a comment, good vibes sent to us, are a good/great thing in my book:)
kim:)

 
At March 31, 2006, Blogger Miss Kim said...

He sounds like such a wonderful frog... I'd be careful not to kiss him - he might turn into a rotten prince!

 
At March 31, 2006, Blogger leon's life said...

Kim if you're going to get all worked up about what I say. Feel free to promote love and happiness. Lol

Anyway Bertrand (my French man) and I spent months apart at the beginning before we were able to live fulltime under that same roof. If you love is meant to be you will find a way to make this happen. It surely not as simple as finding someone that lives only a few miles away, but your lives will richer for it. Be patient …

 
At March 31, 2006, Blogger Kim/Thomas said...

Traveler one,
I kiss him all the time and he only gets better and better, he's my frog that is always my prince:) hehe

Leons life,
I've learned patience:)
I say that always too, if its meant to be, it will be..what is meant to happen, will, no matter what you do:)
We are so appreciative of the time we spend together and we complete eachother so much, that to us, it's worth the wait, and meanwhile, we keep growing and growing, stronger:)

*kim

 
At March 31, 2006, Blogger G.C. PHILO said...

Ahhh, turkey hearts. That brings back memories, especially with a nice bottle of Chianti...

 
At April 04, 2006, Blogger Just me said...

So sweet! Glad to hear that you all are together again. Enjoy!!

 
At April 05, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

oh kim that is so wonderful. Sorry I haven't been around for a few days.. But yes youre right, your lucky and I'm super happy you all have Thomas! :)

 
At February 04, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

 
At April 23, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. liquid vitamin I am looking photograf for toomuch fat girls currency trading Can't meet bet+texas holdem adipex Clothes funky maternity malpractice Blowjobs sex hardcore mazda repair 2 for 1 eyeglasses marietta ga Bontril orlando hotels Centrum vitamins effectiveness Laptop won't power up roxio Information drug wellbutrin Proactiv solution kiosk north carolina mall

 

Post a Comment

<< Home