Saturday, April 22, 2006

Calling everyone with a creative bone in their body, or not....by kim

This email was from my friend who has written a book about names, she is very good, check out her website, its interesting enough. She asked for my help, and to ask anyone else out there for help, so here I am, please comment and get your creative juices flowing!! Thank you in advance!

Here was her email:



Hi There Kim .. you know everyone .. and you've got great ideas .. so i'm hoping you can give me your opinion .. here's the email i'm sending out ..

I’m emailing a bunch of friends to get their feedback on a sub-title I’m trying to come up with; feel free to forward the email to anyone in your email network; the more feedback I get, the better grasp I’ll have for what works and what doesn’t .. okay .. so for anyone who doesn’t know about my first “You’re Such A Dave” book; essentially it’s a book that profiles a person’s personality based on knowing their name .. for more info I’m at www.youresuchadave.com. Anyway; the reason for this email is because I’m finally ready to publish my next book and I want to use the catchiest sub-title possible that most piques your interest and would make you want to read more .. so if you could take a moment and read the 5 sub-titles I’ve narrowed it down to .. which sub-title works for you??? My email is kerrin@youresuchadave.com



p.s. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You for all of your help and feedback! You have no idea how much I appreciate it! I hope you have a GREAT rest of the day! Kerrin



1) You're Such A Dave .. Breaking The Name Code To Create Wealth, Love & Happiness In Your Life



2) You're Such A Dave .. Breaking The Name Code - A Guide To Create Success, Love & Happiness In Your Life



3) You’re Such A Dave .. Breaking The Name Code – A Guide To Having Success, Love & Happiness



4) You’re Such A Dave .. How The Key To Success, Love & Happiness Is Within Your Name



5) You're Such A Dave .. How Your Name Affects Your Life, Relationships & Happiness

6 Comments:

At April 23, 2006, Blogger CanadianSwiss said...

I'll have to think about this one. Maybe I'm just too focused on the name "Dave". I knew two: one is a cool rocker, the other is a nerd. Maybe that can help??

BTW: very nice blog. You're up in my favourites!

 
At April 24, 2006, Blogger christina said...

I'd go with either 1) or 5). The others are a bit awkward and don't flow as nicely, and 2) would have to be Guide to Creating and not Guide to Create for it to be useable.

 
At April 24, 2006, Blogger Ksam said...

I'd go with number one...but I have to agree, the whole "You're such a Dave" thing kinda annoys me.

 
At April 25, 2006, Blogger Sal DeTraglia said...

Definitely number 5.

It's more important that the subtitle inform than entertain. Number 5 informs most clearly.

 
At April 26, 2006, Blogger T said...

I'm gonna say 5.

Did I get it right?

Is there a prize?

What was it a trick question?

 
At March 03, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... camping equipment supplies bachelor+degree+education+elementary+in+online Concerta free shipping education degree online stanton delaware health insurance arizona

 

Post a Comment

<< Home