Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Explanation for lack of posting:) by Kim

It's Spring Break!!!

We are in Montreal at the moment, enjoying very beautiful weather, awesome hikes, nice walks to the park, visits to the pool and lots of fun! I have pictures to prove it, and everytime I want to post, I cannot upload the pictures, as I forgot the hookup for my camera to upload them on to Thomas computer.

We are leaving tomorrow, bright and early..

Tomorrow is my birthday, woohoo, I turn 34..I remember knowing 34 year olds when I was 20 and thinking they were so old!! How come I don't feel so old, or so mature? Come on, they were soo very boring..I am not like that! Maybe my age clock is moving, but nothing else..(well ok, I'll be honest, my butt is bigger and my boobs, are not where they used to be) but other than that...I'm still a kid! Okay enough about that! We will downplay my birthday alot this year!

I will happily post all our fun times and some really coool pictures when we are back in NY.

So look forward to seeing pickles with a bird on his finger and that story, and the fun we had at the parks around here! oooh exciting, I know, you are sitting at the edge of the seat! ;)

Thankfully we will be together for Easter, Thomas will take the train to us on Thursday night, and stay till Sunday night! So yipeee, the bells will be coming from France again!

10 Comments:

At April 11, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

lucky lucky with spring break. I can't wait until friday!!! That is wonderful you guys are basically away from each other for no time at all. Yeah for trains and being able to visit...

And I can't wait for these funny photos.

 
At April 11, 2006, Blogger Miss Kim said...

I wish you the best birthday ever!!

 
At April 11, 2006, Blogger Kim/Thomas said...

Its funny expat, I keep waiting for the moment that we cannot be together all the time, I know it will come and we will have some hard times and perhaps long times between visits, but in over one and a half years, we just get lucky all the time:) Thanks God!! We have been so very blessed, that is for sure!

Thanks traveller one for wishing me the best b'day ever:) waking up next to my frog, with my boys right here, will make it the best for sure! :)

 
At April 12, 2006, Blogger christina said...

Well, it's Thursday afternoon now, your Thursday morning so I can wish you a very Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day getting spoiled by your boys.

If it makes you feel any better, you'll always be 9 years younger than I am and I don't think anybody's boobs are what they used to be unless they're Sharon Stone or something.:-)

 
At April 12, 2006, Blogger Pardon My French said...

Happy Birthday! I hope all of you are having a wonderful time together. I thought your last Pickle story was pretty funny, by the way. The pictures were hilarious.

 
At April 12, 2006, Blogger Kim/Thomas said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Can someone please call my family and tell them its my b'day, my mum and dad, and everyone forgot it!!

It's 16 candles the movie all over again!!
oh well, at least I have you all!!!!!
Thanks a whole whole bunch!!
kim

 
At April 13, 2006, Blogger Riana Lagarde said...

Happy Birthday!!!!! wooohooo!!!!

XXOO
Riana

 
At April 13, 2006, Blogger La Page Française said...

Happy belated birthday Kim! I hope you guys have a great spring break in Montreal! And a happy Easter also to all of you

 
At April 13, 2006, Blogger egan said...

J'aime beacoup la ville de Montréal. et...

Bonne anniversaire à toi
bonne anniversaire à toi

Bonne anniversaire à Kim
bonne anniversaire à toi

...et beaucoup bleu

 
At January 05, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give me link to SEO software (promotion, advertisement, etc.). I'm need it to promote my new e-shop.
Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home