Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Spelling with Flickr, compliments of Pumpkin Pie!

t068SASSIiiStenciled M\Downtown Alive 17Mar06 17EAS12It goes to 3Exclaiming Nose


I'm so glad to be able to share with you the way I learned that "spell with flickr"! I cannot take any credit though, about a month ago, Pumpkin Pie featured it on her blog, and I thought it was so much fun, that I saved it on my bookmarks and use it to make birthday greetings or just for fun!

You just go to this site, http://metaatem.net/words/ and then type in your word or sentence, and then scroll down, and copy and paste the html code, and voila!! Easy as pie!

4 Comments:

At April 19, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

thanks for the link and explanation kim!

 
At April 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My girls love it. I think it will be a good and fun way to teach them to spell. :)
I am a sneaky Mama!

 
At April 19, 2006, Blogger Kim/Thomas said...

pumpkin, I'm a sneaky mama too!

Jen, no problem, I'm so happy to have taught you something, even if it was sooo simple and really thanks to pumpkin:)

 
At February 20, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home