Sunday, April 02, 2006

The trick on us....By Kim




The string in the pancake, it was a really good prank:)

Oh yeah, and the joke Pickles played on us....wait to you hear this....Well first he told us, "I did something in your room", I'm like "oh, okay, thanks for the warning!" I had noticed he put something on the door knob, (I thought, oh how original, hairgel)

Thomas came and noticed something on the door knob, and was thinking, okay I'll let him get me and he'll be happy that he tricked us, so he turned the knob and thought uh, oh, this is not hairgel, its SUPERGLUE!! Yes, it was all over his hand!

So till next year, they are safe, but we are already thinking..muahhahahah!

4 Comments:

At April 04, 2006, Blogger Just me said...

The string was a good idea, but the super glue....even better! I would not want to be in your household next April fools! ;o)

 
At April 05, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

string is funny and yeah vaseline... But you had better be careful next year as they might stay up later!!!

Super glue is cruel... I hope nothing happened there!

 
At April 05, 2006, Blogger Kim/Thomas said...

Well, he just didn't think, after it happened and I was like omg, omg, omg...he felt so terrible, he just is lacking that commen sense thing right now, he thought...oooh I'll get him...The thing is T knew that he had put something there, but he knew the boy would be happy to get us, so he sacrificed himself and took the door...once Dylan knew that, he felt even worse....

 
At April 26, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Phone displays Sex sells toon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home