Monday, April 17, 2006

The weird ways people find this blog..by kim

Someone found us by searching for "Bar, Naked, and Freek".

As I was browsing through the details in my site meter, I thought, oh cool, someone from Brockville was here, I was just there yesterday. I found that they found us, by searching those words..This is how those words came up on our blog..hahahaha!

A FROG HOPPED INTO OUR LIVES..
... and monitoring, (great advice from Sal's virtual tapas BAR ... garden for hours and hours, or climbing high in trees half NAKED ... Kiwis in France Heissescheisse France Profonde Leon's Life French FREEK ...

I guess I best be careful what I say, or else we may attract deviant people...Although, maybe that's how some people get more people to visit. Like one of my favorite blogs, he named it a very naughty name, but really its an innocent blog. But apparently writing innocent enough stuff does it quite well!

4 Comments:

At April 18, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

yeah it is funny that way sometimes... Lately I haven't had too many funny searches, but I guess some of us have (more than one).

 
At April 18, 2006, Blogger Pardon My French said...

Oh, man...you are so far ahead of me technologically. I have no idea what you are talking about, but I really doubt many people have found my blog anyway. I mean, how can I compete with all of these super cute kiddos you have?!? :)

 
At March 05, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Fiat 126p rajdy 1991 buick regal wiring diagrams how does a car navigation system work

 
At April 25, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Thayer web design botox lipitor printer cartridges hp Compare the effectiveness of nexium to pantoloc Baton rouge la realtors cheap laptop 727th aircraft control and warning squadron Austin texas bingo Accessory case cell cellular phone buick open golf tournament

 

Post a Comment

<< Home