Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I was tagged by Pumpkin Pie...by Kim

I'll do my meme from the wonderful Pumpkin Pie! This is great, because although I need to blog blog blog....I am too exhausted to be creative, so this is perfect for tonight!! And tomorrow, maybe I will have the energy to blog about the birthday party, my neice, the stupid english teacher at my Pickle's school. See now I am commited to blogging about those things, it's in writing afterall!

5 items in my fridge

1. Leftover cupcakes from birthday party, that I am trying not to eat all the frosting from!
2. Skirt steak for fajita's tomorrow night dinner, YUM! (sorry my frog;)
3. Leftover chicken terriyaki from Cheese's birthday dinner at the Japanese steakhouse!
4. Taco Salad from dinner last night
5. Organic whole milk yogurt..mmmmmmmmmmm!!!

5 items in my closet (I don't have a closet, just an armoire)

1. Jeans
2. Capris
3. Too many shirts
4. 4 skirts and 2 dresses
5. My skivvies and my favorite sock collection!

5 items in my car

1. water bottles
2. Gum, pens, eyedrops, lipstick, change, lip blam! (that is just in the front console)
3. Booster seat in the back
4. Story tapes
5. Birth certificates and passports.

5 items in my purse

1. Client formula's
2. Gum
3. Kiss me mascara
4. Plenty of receipts
5. Pens galore!
5 people I’m tagging

I won't tag anyone, because I'm too sure who has been tagged so far:)

Thanks for my meme, I kinda like these things, they remind me of the old fashioned slam books from high school!

4 Comments:

At May 24, 2006, Blogger CG said...

I liked the passports bit, reminded me of Paris when I was there first time... Anyway what is slam book?

 
At May 24, 2006, Blogger Kim/Thomas said...

carra, a slam book..is basically just like these meme's, you kind of make a template in a book and pass the book around to your friends and they fill it out.:)

 
At May 29, 2006, Blogger La Page Française said...

I loved slam books when I was a kid too. I wonder if kids still do them these days.
HOpe you guys had a great memorial day weekend!

 
At April 26, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home