Thursday, June 08, 2006

He's turning french, no?


When I am complaining alot, Thomas will say to me, "You're really turning french, no?"
I make this face, like - How dare you!?
But secretly I love it when he says this:)

At dinner the other night, we were on our second round of drinks (water that is) and the frog of course being french always orders his water with no ice, and we have heard all the reasons for it, but heck we all love our icey cold water! So let me just say, it totally surprised me, and almost made me choke on my ice cube, when Pickles said this:

"Could I please have water with no ice??"

So, I guess we're all turning french!

What will be next?? :)

8 Comments:

At June 08, 2006, Blogger Ksam said...

teehee, my frog says that to me too when i'm complaining a lot!! ;-)

 
At June 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi again!

I am having trouble posting on the last blog, it's kicking me off!

So, to Thomas, I want to say "Thank you so much, it was perfect! I loved it! I've been practicing, but I need lots more practice!"

 
At June 08, 2006, Blogger Kim/Thomas said...

Kim, what is that supposed to mean??? Oh and everybody knows that ice cold water during a meal is bad!!!! :p:D

 
At June 09, 2006, Blogger CG said...

Hey Kim, the next thing you'll do is you will decide to move to France. Have REAL baguette and croisonts for breakfast and never drink ice cold water again :)

 
At June 09, 2006, Blogger T said...

I noticed your glass of water was half full...

 
At June 09, 2006, Blogger The DP said...

French people and complaing. I could write a book on it.

My SIL drinks icy cold water, and gets berated constantly. Well she did until I came into the family, and she decided she was just American and didn't know it.

 
At June 11, 2006, Blogger Miss Kim said...

It must be a European thing because in Romania we were always told that cold drinks gave you sore throats. Here in Albania I am always being told not to go barefoot even in my house or I will get sick.

 
At June 11, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

haha! Funny. You know when I came back I couldnt stand soda with ice and also I needed way smaller servings.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home