Sunday, June 04, 2006

Recipe for beautiful hair...by kim

First you must start with someone who looks good even like this! :)

Then you start to curl and curl and curl..and curl some more, careful not to burn your finger or inhale too much hairspray!

When the curls are all done...

You loosen them up, shake, shake and seperate. Think Texas hair!

Spray a lot of very strong hold hairspray, the kind that defies gravity!

It's fun to scare them, and say, "All done!"

Take inventory of hair pins, will be usefull to client when they take them down!

Hold your breath, and turn the girl around, and hope she smiles brightly and you don't have to take it all down!

Doesn't she look beautiful, it took about 1 hour, 8 pins, plenty of hairspray, and a lot of patience on my part!

Here is another bridal party, I don't have too many pictures of my styles, and my portfolio, is way outdated.

4 Comments:

At June 06, 2006, Blogger T said...

Gorgeous! Those curls! You are awesome. Can I hire you to do my daughter's hair when she has her prom? Ok, it's a couple of years away but, you'll have to plan to be in Montreal that weekend!

 
At June 06, 2006, Blogger Ksam said...

Wow, no kidding, I'm super impressed, I'm completely "nul" (ask your frog) when it comes to hair!

 
At June 06, 2006, Blogger CG said...

I want that it's done hair!!! The more cursl the better.... If I could only afford I would invite you all to France to live with me so I can have you as a personal hairdresser...

 
At June 12, 2006, Blogger B said...

Okay, not to be a broken record...but you are amazing and I can't tell you how much I wish I could do beautiful things with my hair. I am so not talented where hair is concerned. If I try to curl my hair, I always bend/crimp the ends. Really, I am an idiot. Can I come visit you?! I'll take you out to dinner and drinks if you'll do my hair! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home