Thursday, June 22, 2006

This is the letter I sent out, just thought some of you might like to read it just for fun!

I am delighted to inform you that I am returning to the village!

I’m looking forward to a new and exciting opportunity at Arabella Salon and
Day Spa, and I would like to invite you to join me in this new endeavor.

Some of you have been my clients and friends for a long time, others only
briefly, and some have come and gone more than once.

A good hairdresser is like a good friend; even if you don’t talk to her for
ages, she welcomes you back with open arms and the friendship resumes where
it left off.

I understand the need for change. Getting a new perspective is a healthy
and natural thing to do. As a client myself, I’ve had many hairdressers who
excelled in different areas and suited my different moods. This makes
perfect sense to me.

If you do not follow me—or if I haven’t seen you in a while—please know that
I don’t have hard feelings. That’s just not my style!

It would be wonderful if you decide to join me, but if you do not, I wish
you the best and hope to see you around other places to catch up on things.
Please know that whenever I can serve you in the future, I would be glad to
pick up where we left off!

Thank you!
Kim

9 Comments:

At June 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's a great letter. Somehow I missed your last post about changing jobs, so a belated congratulations! When things fall into place, they fall into place!

 
At June 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are just a fantastic writer! Great letter, I hope everyone follows you!

 
At June 22, 2006, Blogger CG said...

It really is a great letter! I wish I had that magic pencil you used! One little thing while transfering stuff from my pc to the computer I have lost your e-mail address :( I wanted to send you a congratulations on new job card but I couldn't, so maybe please, pretty please you could send me a short message? Anyway I believe that all REAL customers will follow you!

 
At June 25, 2006, Blogger B said...

very professional and it really conveys your sincerity. i am sure that you will keep a lot of your clients. i love my hairstylist and drive 2 hours to the city to see her. i would easily follow you!!

 
At July 01, 2006, Blogger The DP said...

that is a really good letter!

 
At July 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

 
At August 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY!
»

 
At February 02, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »

 
At February 16, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read bush tax cuts suburban and lesbian Spy blocker anti spam Anime lesbian skirts Drive hard serial article number user class harddrive http://www.buy-acyclovir-online.info/Tooth_tucson_whitening.html Jenna jameson giving a blowjob Interracial sex statistics tamiflu availability lesbo 0

 

Post a Comment

<< Home