Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Since last week...by kim

Oh la-la, where have I been??

I know, I bet you all really believed me when I said I was going to do all those things for myself?? I would have, as I read it now, I am super convincing...:) Too bad, the week the kids were gone, all I did was work, work and more work!! And then I had stress, stress and more stress!

Here is how things worked:

Saturday, shopping for camp, $200 and 2 hours later, all finished. We got Cheese at 6pm on Saturday, shopped from 6:30-8:30, then had to eat, found a great mexican restaurant and so reasonable! For 3 kids, and 2 adults, $27 bucks! We have officially learned how to dine for pennies!! Got home at 11pm, packed..put each days clothing into individual glad baggies (yes, a bit obsessive, but definately a must if you want to avoid all the clothes having that moldy smell...you know throwing we towels ontop of your bin does that) finished around 12:30, with boys falling asleep sitting up!

When my ex brought Cheese off, he asked when check in time was, I told him it was basically between 12-3, he asked me to call and tell him, I said "fine!" I mean seriously, he missed his son's kindergarden concert and a couple of other things, that I have blocked from my memory, I should have just said, I'm not your day planner, figure it out yourself! Well then he gave me the check for his half of the camp, except instead of giving me 1/2 of $335, he gave me $100...math must not be his strong point...apparently he called the camp and asked for the balance! So I ask you, why the heck can't he call and ask the check in time! So I figure, IF he remembers, he can call camp himself and find out the check in time!

So the next day we check in, the frog misses half of the soccer game to get them situated, even though we were begging and begging him to leave and watch the game, he would not...sigh..that is real true love and devotion! Got home and watched the game. Left around 6 to see a movie, came home to a frantic call from the ex, asking me to call him and thanks. I called the camp first to see if things were ok first, then called him. To which he hissed..."you couldn't have just fucking call me and tell me what time check in was could you??" to which I stated.."sorry, i totally forgot, and we were very busy and besides you could have called yourself!" so when I was trying to explain again..he started screaming at the top of his lungs, with every other word fucking this and that....(always good for affirmation that the decision I made 3 years ago was the right one!!!) and hung up, called back and asked if I was going to stop talking over him, I think at that point he was hearing voices, because I was too stunned to say anything, let alone hear him, as Thomas had grabbed the phone from me, so I didn't have to hear that BS..then he said (and this makes ALL the sense in the world) "BTW, Cheese is NOT going to Oma and Opa's...now this was planned and he agreed months ago. and suddenly because HE was deciding to punish me, to forbid him to go....yeah, this guy is a prize, come on girls, you want his number...haha pathetic is what he is, so after me pointing out that he was not hurting me at all, only his son, he said I was the one who hurt my son today by not telling him when check in time, funny thing was..as long as Cheeses favorite frog was there, he was the happiest little boy in the world! There is no reasoning with an unreasonable human being or whatever he is...I told him once more, you are only hurting the relationship between you and your son..he then told me something about me being the one who will be hurting when I have supervised custody....yeah..that's gonna happen...ayayayayya!

Well he is there now, so we'll see what happens, I'll pay for it, there is always payback with him! But there was noooo way I was going to make my child suffer or stress! What a conard he is!

So lets see, I worked Tuesday from 9-8, Wednesday 9am-10pm, Thursday 9-almost 10pm again, but on that day, I had a break from 1-5, with a sick camper, who puked at camp and had to come home, i think he ate too much junk food and needed some rest, so he came home for the night. Went back the next day and I worked some more, only 9-6, then picked up my froggy and the kids in the AM.

Sunday, we went to the chutes, but with so much water, it was more like the racing rapids!

Monday, bright and early I got the boys on the plane to Chicago, for 1 week, happy as clams, all ready to charm the stewardess into letting them sit in first class!

This week I have started off on the right foot, literally, I got a pedicure and manicure on Monday, did some shopping, bought some crocks, yee haw, some new skirts for dirt cheap. Tuesday I worked and at the end of the day got a great fantastic hair cut and color, the best since I have moved here, that's 10 years guys, I haven't been happy with any cut or color...So I am a happy camper, yes indeed!! I will post some pictures , but my cam is in the car, so it will have to be tomorrow!

7 Comments:

At July 19, 2006, Blogger hexe said...

Enjoy your parent free time and try not to let the ex stress you out.

 
At July 19, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

It really makes me wish cheese just wouldn't want to see his dad anymore and to have a choice in it. I'm glad things are different at least when his dad isn't around. :)

and shopping - oh you needed it! Doesn't it feel good!

 
At July 20, 2006, Blogger Pardon My French said...

I'm sorry that things have been so tough for you and Cheese. That was frustrating for me to read. Your 'frog' sounds like a gem, although I have to admit I am partial to frogs, anyway. :) I hope things will go better...

 
At July 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

 
At July 21, 2006, Blogger shu-ichi said...

Thank you for your comment. I'm very pleased. I often check out your blog and write comment. If I go to the France, can I meet and talk to you? I hope that I meet you and many people.

See you next time and good time in summer time.

 
At July 22, 2006, Blogger B said...

I am so sorry to hear about the hassles you must endure with your ex. And dang...you have been a busy girl! I hope you are finding time to enjoy yourself too. I would love to see pics of your new do! I'll email soon. Miss you...take care!

 
At April 24, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Portable ultrasonic hair remover Christian leadership training ideas Phlegm allergy Cheap wellbutrin http://www.phendimetrazine-7.info Fitness treadmill Usmc license plate frames Me business life insurance small Celexa ejaculatory delay jobs at atlantic southeast airlines Geico motocycle insurance Planet pee candidcam Nissan primastarprice bdsm movie United kingdom compare term life insurance rates Nomadic roof rack Visa merchant service gambling http://www.vw-2.info laptop accessory

 

Post a Comment

<< Home