Wednesday, August 16, 2006

two more days... by Thomas

Last Year, was the first year, as far as I can remember that I didnt get to go to the ocean... Till I moved to Canada, I was spending every weekend from April to November by the Ocean... October 2004 was the last time I saw the Ocean, and that is just way TOO long. I love swimming in the waves, see the underwater streams... I bathed in the Atlantic, the Indian and the Pacific Ocean, as well as the tasman sea...and eventhough I got to bath in lakes last year, nothing replaces salt water...

So as Kim mentioned it, we are going to the Ocean for a week...TWO MORE DAYS LEFT... and I just cannot concentrate at work...two more days, two more days woooooooohoooo...

Sorry for that lame post but I am way too excited

7 Comments:

At August 16, 2006, Blogger b said...

Thomas...it is great to see you here again! I can imagine that you are all so excited about the upcoming trip and I cannot blame you...it sounds wonderful. Have a great time and definitely share some pics if you can! Hope to see you here more often. :-)

 
At August 28, 2006, Blogger Expat Traveler said...

I'd be excited too...oh wait, that ocean, it's like eye distance from the deck I am on...


Sounds like a lot of fun! I miss the travels.

 
At October 17, 2006, Blogger Deb said...

Hey Kim! Where are you? =o) Do you have another blogsite I don't know about?

 
At October 19, 2006, Blogger Egan said...

Est-ce que tu as disparu?

 
At October 20, 2006, Blogger Kim/Thomas said...

okay, I just spent...ohhhhhh 2 hours making sooo many picture posts...and one long huge post of words..entirely crazy words...published all of them...and hmmm...they are not here....I tried everyone...what can I say...they are not showing up....I don't know what to do...sigh...
k:(

 
At March 05, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! tramadol info http://www.adderall-fact.info/Adderall_pulmonary_valve_stenosis.html Best california home in mortgage rate southern http://www.multiplevitaminliquid.info/Are-raid-hard-drives-good.html Inkjet cartridge refills phendimetrazine 35mg Focal therapy for prostate cancer Creating rock driveway facelift der stars What is 256 color on games Microsoft outlook 97 training cd

 
At April 24, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home