Sunday, November 05, 2006

November the 5th is a great day!




Thomas is another year older! This year, (it is the first) we were able to spend the whole day with him!!! Hoorah! We made crepes for b'fast, we will have beet root salad and mache for lunch and lasagne and a fruit tart for his birthday dinner! We made him cards and Pickles wrote a very touching letter, I had so many tears in my eyes after reading that. He told him when he was with him that he felt safe, like how a kid feels safe with a parent when they are little. sniff sniff!

So if you can, wish my precious frog a happy birthday and I'll be sure to give him plenty of spanks for you all!!









13 Comments:

At November 05, 2006, Blogger Ksam said...

oooh, what a hunk! *S*

 
At November 05, 2006, Blogger buzzgirl said...

O la la! Bon anniversaire, Thomas.

 
At November 05, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

ah he's such a cutie!!! Happy birthday Thomas!

 
At November 05, 2006, Blogger Doc said...

drool drool

and hey, the menu looks good, too

 
At November 06, 2006, Blogger Kim/Thomas said...

from kim: Thomas is blushing ;) hahaha

 
At November 07, 2006, Blogger egan said...

Il est mignon!

 
At November 08, 2006, Blogger Lesley said...

JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE THOMAS!

 
At November 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Thomas! I know it will be one of your best since you will have Kim and the boys with you. :)

 
At November 11, 2006, Blogger Miss Kim said...

I know I'm late... but I wish him a wonderful year (and yeah- he's soooooo delish!)

 
At November 13, 2006, Blogger B said...

Thomas, I hope you had a wonderful birthday. I apologize for the late birthday wishes! And I too share the same sentiment as the others...very oooh la la!! Dare I ask how old you are now? ;-)

 
At November 14, 2006, Blogger Kim/Thomas said...

He's 29....but no one ever believes him, so they card him at least twice!
k

 
At November 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh ma gawd, look at those EYES! *picks jaw up from floor*

Bon anniv', bien en retard!

 
At November 16, 2006, Blogger Just me said...

Wow! Yeah, he needs to be on the cover of a magazine or in one of those calendars. Hee hee!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home