Tuesday, November 14, 2006

We are having very important and very special visitors!!!

Hooooray, it is set in stone..the reservations have been made..and the planning in my head is already beginning!!!!

Thomas' little brother and his g'friend are coming and we are just happy happy happy!!! This will be soo wonderful and I cannot thank them enough for coming!!

Thomas has not seen his brother since he moved here 2 years ago, and previously when they talked about coming, they were talking about December of 2007. Although he accepted it and just dealt with it, I knew that was a long time for him to wait! These brothers are so close, and I think it's hard on both of them, but they are also very practical brothers. BUT when they chose partners that were both spontaneous and impatient to meet one another...they lose;) but really win in the end! ;) ;)

So Jenny and I are plan, planning and more planning and both boys are just rolling their eyes! Their only concern is to spend time with eachother..and If they ignore us, it's okay..we'll occupy ourselves just fine getting to know eachother:)

YAYAYAYAY, I'm so excited. My frog will be happy happpy!! And I cannot wait to see these two together, that will make my heart very content!





7 Comments:

At November 14, 2006, Blogger Ksam said...

And here I thought you were going to say me and Fab, hahaha!! Only kidding, though I would still love to meet up around the New year!!

 
At November 14, 2006, Blogger Doc said...

Does this mean we'll get more pictures of a shirtless Thomas on the beach? Or maybe in the snow?

I'm up for that!

 
At November 15, 2006, Blogger Pam said...

That's fabulous! They may be rolling their eyes, but no doubt they love every second of your enthusiastic planning! Enjoy!

 
At November 15, 2006, Blogger Kim/Thomas said...

Sam, believe me, I was soo planning on getting to montreal for new years eve..but now it's not possible:((double sad:) the only way would be for you guys to come here, it's 4 hours..i know i know, that's not practical either:( we'll talk soon! I feel like..so close, yet so far away!

Doc, I'll make a request for a shirtless thomas in the snow..NOW that will be funny ;) you crack me up..i adore your humour!!

pam,
we are so excited, me and the boy's..just to see them together will delight me, and the boys..they're just thinking twice the fun!!! it really is wonderful!!

 
At November 16, 2006, Blogger Just me said...

It's so nice when family members can be reunited. Will they be there in time for Thanksgiving?

 
At November 16, 2006, Blogger Kim/Thomas said...

they will be here from december 26th to January 4th!

 
At November 17, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

wow - they really look alike! sounds like a great time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home