Saturday, December 16, 2006

Crazy things parents can do... by thomas

...especially for christmas

It is saturday, 9:55pm... at the moment I am writing these lines, kim is in her car driving to EB games. She heard that 6 nintendo wii will be in tomorrow... the shop opens at 10AM... she took a chair, covers and so on, and will spend the night (apparently 3 people are already waiting) in front of the shop...

Crazy uh?... I am in montreal else I would have come with her, or just convinced her that our bed was way more comfortable. so she is going to wait 12hours... I hope they wont feel like peeing or something, or be thirsty!!! Sigh... and in the end it is not even sure that she gets it, as I am sure people will push to get in

5 Comments:

At December 17, 2006, Blogger Miss Kim said...

Awwww she is such a wonderful mommy! (Or is the game for YOU?)LOL

 
At December 17, 2006, Blogger Just me said...

I agree with Traveller - she is one dedicated mommy! I don't think my parents would have done anything like that for me.

What a sweet mom!

 
At December 17, 2006, Blogger Kim/Thomas said...

Well, if it wasn't for the treasure hunt going with it, I am not sure she would be waiting in line...

 
At December 17, 2006, Blogger B said...

wow...i just love that about kim...so dedicated! i really hope it pays off in the morning. i'm sending good thoughts her way!

 
At December 17, 2006, Blogger Kim/Thomas said...

Well I got it....I wouldn't normally have done that...and they would have survived with a rain check...but the timing was right...if it would have been any other day other than a sunday..with my work schedule, I could not have done it:) It was just luck:) and not nearly as bad or as long as I expected:)
kim:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home