Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I have not disappeared...just busy staring at the ceiling.....by kim

What is wrong with me??

Honestly I have such good intentions. And throughout the day, I think to myself so often....I should so blog about that, but then when the time comes to sit and type...nothing comes to me. And I just want to cruise the blogosphere and avoid my own! Even though I have soo much to blog about, new movies I've seen, visitors we've had and plenty of going on's with the kids! It's becoming like cleaning to me...so much to do, where to begin...In fact, I made a deal with myself that I would completely clean the house and well, here I am blogging....ayayay!


I think I am definately one of those people (boy there are many of us!) that suffer from SAD (seasonal affective disorder). I just have no motivation, none, nada, zip! If I had the choice I would stay in bed all day long and do nothing. Of course I can't, because I have a job and 2 kids. But trust me, I stay in bed as long as I can! I'm usually awake, thinking...of everything..and nothing at all. Sometimes I just stare at the ceiling. Which brings me to these next two photos. I would like to know if it's just me being crazy or if others see what I see.

So please leave a comment and just quickly tell me what you see...it's kinda like looking up at the clouds and seeing pictures, except I see a very strange thing up there, but it also could be seen as a very innocent cute thing..what do you think???

I'm hoping to get over my SAD, and get to my yoga class and maybe that belly dancing class I've been dying to attend. Today I made some broccoli soup, it's cooking now...I put carrots, potatoes, onions, lots of garlic, ham, and a ton of broccoli. We'll see how it turns out. I have been taking my fish oil caplets, hoping fresh veggies galore and good whole food will help! I'm addicted to Yogurt at the moment, but that is a whole nuther' post:)


9 Comments:

At January 23, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha ha ha! I suppose there are worse things to see while lying in bed - though it could be frustrating if you're in bed alone...

Glad you made a (brief) reappearance!

 
At January 23, 2007, Blogger hexe said...

You're not crazy - who put that on your ceiling and why did they put it on your ceiling? I understand the lack of motivation as I had a little disappearing act myself. Hope it gets better soon and close your eyes as soon as you get into bed so you're not up all night looking at you ceiling! hee hee hee

p.s. saw your comment on heisse schiesse and I also wondered if I could fly from Florida to Germany for two days!

 
At January 23, 2007, Blogger Kim/Thomas said...

well, the thing on the ceiling..the *shhhh* penis...i totally think it looks like a penis...thomas and his brother...think I am really wacked..they think it resembles a mouse!! I will have him post the picture of the mouse drawing...now i keep staring at the whole molding on the ceiling and now I see all sorts of things...babies, tiki's...all sorts of crazy stuff...and for those of you who are wondering...ahem...I AM NOT SMOKING THE CARPET, HAIR OR DUSTBUNNIES...I just see things:)ha

 
At January 24, 2007, Blogger Miss Kim said...

No doubt about it Kim!

Anyhow... PLEASE KEEP BLOGGING because you're such a sweet writer and so funny. I miss you.
Kimmi

 
At January 25, 2007, Blogger B said...

i'm with kerrin and the others on this one. wow. how is that treating you as you're trying to fall asleep at night?! haha.

i'm sorry to hear that you have the blahs. undoubtedly we all go through that and i agree that this time of year likely has much to do with it. but i think you are on the right track...comfort food and a little healthy indulgence by staying in bed a bit longer. nothing wrong with that.

i've missed you!

 
At January 25, 2007, Blogger the fabulous adventures of sarah said...

Hi Kim,
I have been reading your blogs for awhile, I hope that doesn't make me too weird but I love hearing about your adventures. "Paron my french" is a dear friend from back home and also how I discoved you and your world.

about SADS...
I am also a suffer and this is what I have found that works:
Sunlight.
Try to walk/or be or at least SEE the sunshine for 15 minutes a day.

Also be sure you are getting enough Vitamin D, and you can try following my matra of "Spring is coming soon" because, it is. The days are getting longer, the sun sets later in the evening every day.

Another thing to check on is if you are anemic, I had a brief anemia period that seemed to last a thousand years once... Most people feel a bit more tired in the winter than others, it jsut affects us sensative artsy types more so they tell me.

Next time you guys come to Maine be sure to stop by Portland and visit.
Enjoy the penis-mouse!
[it is totally a penis!]

 
At January 26, 2007, Blogger christina said...

There's NO way that's a mouse. No way at all. Hmmm, I'm thinking I should put some interesting things on our ceiling since I'm also really good at lying in bed and just thinking about nothing.

This time of year is pretty blah for everyone, I think. Glad you posted again. :-)

 
At January 26, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

haha... no comment...

I actually can't leave the country yet, hope that is soon. At least I can search for another job. Not sure yet what I will do. Photography and Travel are tops...

 
At February 05, 2013, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Small to medium sized payday cash loans are usually perfect for ghanaians, that try to make their surviving from short term even to another, few weeks subsequently after thirty days. Should you have a stable profit you can actually make use of getting such type of fiscal loans after you demand it.
ekspresowa pożyczka przez internet
pożyczki podobne do providenta
szybki kredyt kalkulator
pożyczki prywatne
szybka pożyczka

 

Post a Comment

<< Home