Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Mitry-Mory visitor number 10,000 raise your hand....


Our 10,000th visitor happened, and where the hell was I???? Not looking at my site meter apparently. It is someone who visits often and I can't wait to see which of you it was.

So please tell me who the visitor from Mitry-Mory, France, is:) I do know that you are 3,643 miles away from me and you visited as my 10,000 visitor.

I can't believe it, that is so exciting. Although, I don't blog as much as I used to, (I blog more in my head than on the computer these days:) I'm sure eventually I will resume to normal blogging activity, but when I have the choice to either read them or write my own, I figure, you all are alot more interesting than me:) So I choose to read about you all!!!

7 Comments:

At February 23, 2007, Blogger CG said...

Well I hope it wasn't me that's all. As I do not deserve it :)

 
At February 26, 2007, Blogger egan said...

I guess I just missed out on this illustrious moment.

 
At February 26, 2007, Blogger Kim/Thomas said...

it was not illustrious at all:(

I'm still not sure who it is, I get mitry - mory visitor (s) all the time, I guess it is near Paris, so that could be anyone, or noone at all!

 
At March 01, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm getting to be the same way because I have just too much going on... I guess it's all alright.. :)

Thanks for stopping by.

 
At March 04, 2007, Blogger Betty Carlson said...

I haven't dropped by in a long time -- but congrats on your 10,000 visitor! I'm sorry I didn't set up a sitemeter sooner but I can see there are more and more people who drop by...

Bye for now!

 
At March 06, 2007, Blogger Louis la Vache said...

Bonjour! Louis la Vache is wondering if you would like to do a link exchange. Louis has two blogs:
The Frog Blog of Louis la Vache
http://www.louislavache.blogspot.com
and
Les Recettes de Louis la Vache
http://www.louisrecettes.blogspot.com

À bientôt!

 
At March 08, 2007, Blogger egan said...

So now you don't have to blog since you got your special visitor?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home