Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Flickr??...how'd you do it?

Okay I have tried for days to figure this out...(maybe not days.....) So I need your help!

It will probably be such a....DOHHHHH! Moment, when I find out how simple it is...afterall, so many people have their flickrclickonmetoseethepictures thingies all over this blogosphere...but me? No I can't figure it out! GRRRR!

Thanks all!

Oh yes, and before bed last night...I had sooo many things to blog about...but I forgot, sorry, couldn't have been that interesting, huh??

7 Comments:

At March 28, 2007, Blogger Younger Leo said...

"I believe that everything happens for a reason."
Yes, that is predestinated relationship. Wish you happy!
Regards. Younger Leo Blog

 
At March 29, 2007, Blogger Kim/Thomas said...

YES, but how do you get the flickr button on a blog???

 
At March 29, 2007, Blogger Antipodeesse said...

Kim, first you have to go to the Flickr site: www.flickr.com and open an account.

It's all explained step by step, including how to get the button on your blog. Even I managed it, so it's really easy!

 
At March 29, 2007, Blogger Kim/Thomas said...

I will have to look again...I opened an account..i added pictures..i can go there...but i do not see the button! It must be staring me right in the eye..(happens often;)

 
At March 29, 2007, Blogger Kim/Thomas said...

okay on my flickr account, i have my blog added, but what i want is the flickr account on my blog..that little magic button, it is not on my blog...so what do i dooooo??

 
At March 30, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to look here or here.

I think that is what you're looking for!

 
At March 31, 2007, Blogger Kim/Thomas said...

OH !! Thank you Alison!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home