Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I feel.....

I do feeel Lush!! Well actually I feel sometimes, like a KID in GROWN UP clothing! Is that so wrong??
I had seen these products in a magazine once...The colors grabbed me...I dreamt of them for months...But gave up, since we had no stores that sold them near me..yeah yeah I know, I could have ordered them online...BUT I am a toucher, I want to touch and smell and feel them first:)
WELL...On our dream vacation..the topping on the sundae, was that at the airport in Orlando...As we were walking, and I was spinning with all the new things we had experienced...the turqouise waters...the colorful fish...getting along with my Mum:) We stumbled across my first real live LUSH store...I really wanted to stay and work there...OR better yet..start a franchise of one...But after talking to them and them learning that they don't franchise..boohooo..I settled on my bath bomb 4 pak!

1 for each of us:)

I just got out of the tub, my wonderful huge tub, that is very long (I dunno how I ever got so lucky:) But it is ooooh so cozy. Playing with my bath bomb..my water was very citrusy smelling and with tiny shimmering glitter......I would have thought I'd died and gone to heaven if I had a ROCHER SUCHARD in my hand:) (hint, hint, b'day coming soon:)

When I think of the little things that please me...I'm happy..cause I know..I will have a very full life:) I don't need a lot..just my love's (my 3 guys:) my puppy:) the family I love:) the friends I love:)...ahhhh life is goood....

Now really you should all get some bath bombes...because I feel great! AND silky smooth and very shimmery....

Oh yes, and I am also reading...about half way through...THE SECRET. Great book, everyone should read it!

5 Comments:

At March 30, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love LUSH stuff. I've never tried one of their bath bombs, but I have their yummy Karma soap and shampoo.

Next time I am near a store, though, I'm going to get a bath bomb, based solely on your description! :)

 
At March 30, 2007, Blogger Julie said...

You deserve it!

 
At April 11, 2007, Blogger La Page Française said...

I love Lush too! I only recently discovered their bath bombs. I love the Big Blue ocean one and the Dream On lavender one. Unfortunately they don't have a store here so I have had to mail order. I hope they open one soon. Hope you are all well

 
At April 15, 2007, Blogger B said...

Oooh...I am with you on this. A good bath is such a simple and wonderful pleasure. Those moments get me too...when something like that reminds me how fulfilled I am by simple things. Thanks for the recommendation on The Secret...I have yet to purchase it but I will one of these days and I'm sure I will enjoy it.

I'm so happy to hear that you are doing well, Kim.

 
At April 23, 2007, Blogger Emily said...

I haven't really caught onto the Lush craze yet. Is it because I'm not a huge lover of baths and prefer showers? Or maybe because we don't really have a full-size tub in our apartment? I did walk into a Lush store in Munich and truly enjoyed all the colors and scents and shapes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home