Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Just a few photos, then after I unpack, I will blog more about it....by kim

The Pirate night dessert buffet.
The actual ship from the movie!
Our room surprises..every night, a new animal and chocolates on our bed, with other surprises hidden around!

So I will do this quickly:) I still have soo much unpacking to do, but I would like to share some of our pictures...we had the time of our life...the new experiences and adventures will stay with us forever...now we just are dying to share those new experiences with the frog next time!

This was our second night...we had a pirate of the carribean party...and let me tell you..it was spectacular!! There was Micky and Captain Sparrow coming down a zip line and then BOOOM! Fireworks right on the top deck...then you could sit outside and watch the pirate movie...the music was contagious..and everyone, young and old were dancing!THis was our Nassau excursion...and I would not trade this day for anything..just to see them soo excited at each new beautiful fish...we could have stayed out there all day! We saw every fish imaginable and every color you could dream of!


5 Comments:

At March 20, 2007, Blogger hexe said...

Looks like the boys had a great time. Good work!

 
At March 20, 2007, Blogger Julie said...

Fun!

 
At March 21, 2007, Blogger Victoria Williams said...

Oh my gosh, what fun!!

 
At March 21, 2007, Blogger susan d said...

Welcome home, it looks grand!
Those towel animals are amazing, and the cakes don't look too bad either.

 
At March 23, 2007, Blogger B said...

What great photos! I'm so glad to see that you had such a great time. I hope we can hear more details soon. I'm curious about when the boys discovered they were really going on a cruise!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home