Monday, April 30, 2007

The little balloon that brought a lot of people!

This is funny...I had stopped monitoring my sitemeter for a while...kinda like how I stopped making frequent posts;)

But recently I looked and thought, whooo doggy...you got a lot of people coming here...what is going on...So I quick thought the obvious...Hmmm...Did I mention Penis, bum, bomb or one of those other keywords that gets a lot of activity?? Noooo, It was not on a google site search...but a google image search..weird....Ahaaaa! It was From my balloons that Thomas gave me on my birthday! There are people coming from every point on the map...I am soo wishing I had my little flag site meter that I used to have:)

Some bigger blogs may laugh..cause this is a tiny number compared to some...but there are about 30+ people coming from allover and some are even reading a little tiny bit:) Now too bad they just don't leave me a comment, so I can really see who they are!

I don't care much that people read..but between you and me...Remember..I collect people!So if you want a lot of activity on your site meter and if you too collect people or countries...put some cute little balloons up...they work wonders:)

2 Comments:

At April 30, 2007, Blogger Kim/Thomas said...

ahhh, i don't want those kind of lurkers..but lurkers who are looking at balloons..i don't mind:)
I wonder what would happen if you made one whole post of naughty words and such? ;) haha

come to think of it...i remember a blog that was named something really naughty..just so they got a lot of hits..funny, heh!

 
At May 01, 2007, Blogger B said...

yeah, i'm with you. i definitely don't want lurkers and true to the sad reality of things...naughtiness is more popular than my musings! :)

i still owe you and email and it is going to be a long one i'm afraid. i've been composing one in my head for you for days now! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home