Monday, May 14, 2007

BEEP BEEEP!...by kim

Guess who got a cute little snappy car???

Yes indeed another Mother's day gift for me!! No the car is not for me...The frog bought it for himself, as he was stressing every time I was driving and realized that after 2+ years, it is his turn to drive:)

This is just wonderful, I tell you, because it will make our weekends so enjoyable!! Before I used to leave work at 6, to pick him up at 8, to get dinner out near the train station, drive home to arrive after 12am...to spend time..you know, cuddling;) and then to wake very early to work all day, to be exhausted, to stay up really late to spend time together to wake up the next day very early to be with the kids and then drive him back to the train station leaving at 7pm, to get there around 9...for the train to leave at 10, and me to arrive back home after midnight..to talk on the phone saying how much we hated this schedule and missed each other...to starting the week out exhausted and never catching up on sleep...

NOWWWWWWWWWW....
I will finish work at 6, prepare a nice dinner, wait for him to arrive around 7 or 8 at the latest and start our weekend on the best foot ever! Relaxed and with each other:) He can leave either late Sunday night or early in the am on Monday...I'm voting for the early morning on Monday:):)

Have I said lately...Life is good!

2 Comments:

At May 14, 2007, Blogger B said...

YES!! This sounds like a much better arrangement for everyone! I'm glad this worked out. :)

 
At May 15, 2007, Blogger Doc said...

ROCK ON!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home