Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Starts with a C... by Thomas

Letter C... this year must be a year starting in C... How odd when you think my uncle's name starts with a C. Anyway, one thing you should know about my uncle is that all his life he has been working, never taking a day off or vacation... Also he is gay - this would be irrelevant if not for the fact that he never had kids... Last year he retired and suddenly was left with nothing today - good situation to become crazy.


But My uncle also loves dogs, and he considers them as his kids (I remember this tiny dog he was feeding cereals and yoghurt in the morning and first quality beef in the evening, and he became so huge)...Anyway, loving dogs and needing to find something to do, he decided to start breeding colleys. He bought a young male shetland, then a female... unfortunately, the male had trouble understanding what he was supposed to do ( I suppose) and for the first 2 years, nothing... but then it happened... 5 little puppies: Chico, chakira, chester, cigale and corti... new little babies in the family... Now my question is... will he sell them or fall in love with them??






Labels:

6 Comments:

At May 29, 2007, Blogger B said...

How sweet. It would be hard not to fall in love with them. He'll keep at least one of them, yes?

 
At May 31, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kim!
I havent talked to you in so long, I miss you!!
JILL

 
At May 31, 2007, Blogger Kim/Thomas said...

jillybean,
how dare you not leave me a better message, how am i supposed to get in touch with you???

call me!

b, they are so cute aren't they? i keep telling thomas that WE should get a girl dog and let her have baby dogs:)

 
At June 01, 2007, Blogger Papadesdeux said...

Cute puppies. Border Collies I presume by the coloring. A really cool dog, a really smart dog, that needs a lot of attention.

Of course these puppies are all about needing something to care about besides yourself.

 
At June 09, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww, cute little puppy! I'm obsessed with dogs. :0l

How interesting, to breed little pups. I'd love to breed yorkies, if I could. :0)

 
At June 17, 2007, Blogger Texas Espresso said...

i LOVE shelties. i had one for years - he was the most beautiful dog (tri-color) and I still miss him so much =( It would be hard to let them go!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home