Monday, June 25, 2007

Boys!!!!

That is it!! I am going back to target cheerio training!!

Suddenly, no one...I will not name names here, but lets all remember that I am the only female in this house...is holding their weewee's!!!

I even make them clean it thereself! ayayay...boys...give me some estrogen now! I'm swimming in testosterone...for God's sake, even the 3 frogs are male I think!!!




I think I will work on making the signs bigger!! or many of them...bright colors..maybe a recording...keeep your peeee in the toilet...your mother is sick of cleaning all around it!!!!!

3 Comments:

At June 26, 2007, Blogger B said...

Oh, Kim. I do need to come out and visit, don't I? :)

 
At June 27, 2007, Blogger Doc said...

toilet signs i've see:

We aim to please. You aim too, please.

If you sprinkle when you tinkle, be a sweetie and wipe the seatie.

Gentlemen stand closer. It's smaller than you think.

 
At July 05, 2007, Blogger susan d said...

I hear ya! My boys have to clean the bathrooms and it still doesn't seem to help.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home