Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Flat Stanley and Cheese needs you!!!!!!!





Okay I need some help.....well I need a lot of help;) but for now, just small little help:)

My little boy Cheese:):) has big favors to ask....he is doing a project through the whole year about geography...the teacher asked for the kids to have post cards from everywhere and anywhere to be sent to them...This is all very exciting for the kids, because they then put a small pin on the map and talk about the city/country/state or wherever...my older son did it years ago, and he still remembers some of the places they received postcards from!!! Anyone who would be willing to send a post card, please contact me at kimdylanchase at hotmail. Thank you Thank you in advance!!

My other favor is....they are also doing a Flat Stanley and need 3 addresses to send them to....Since you are alll sooo creative....I was wondering if anyone would like to volunteer to host a little flat stanley in his or her town or country...you basically receive flat stanley in an envelope...and you have a questionairre to fill out telling the students about your area, you take him on a little tour...take some pictures of him out and about...and then send it back...its a really fun project and I am tickled to be able to do this...I swear, if anyone has kids that have to do this project...I will gladly volunteer...:):)

I need the addresses pretty quickly...I have 1, he will go to Chicago to see my Mom and Dad, and I am hoping maybe someone special from France will have time to take them, but that is not definate:) I would love Germany...and although I have relatives there...they are not reliable my mom says....or too old to get out and about...it can be anything...a visit to the bakery or even just a grocery store or market overseas....they will just be thrilled to read and imagine where he has beeen:):)

Please contact me asap:) I hope someone is willing to do it:):)
Here is a flat stanley website here here here here
Click on Photo gallery...it really is fun to look at!!!

6 Comments:

At October 11, 2007, Blogger Ksam said...

I would love to do it - I already "welcomed" Flat Stanley into my home last year, and he was such a great guest that I would love to do it again!

 
At October 11, 2007, Blogger Kim/Thomas said...

awesome awesome awesome!! You are the best Sam!!!! I will email right away for your address...that will be soo fun, can you put flat stanley by the crazy cow? ;) haha..how about by the cranky mil??

 
At October 15, 2007, Blogger CG said...

Kim, I can do the card right away and take stanley on the tour. I am e-mailing you now.

 
At October 15, 2007, Blogger Kim/Thomas said...

HOORAY!! That means flat stanley is all spoken for:) first to sam's, then carra's and then my parents in chicago...boy what a busy boy he will be:) thank you all soo much!

 
At October 15, 2007, Blogger B said...

Sorry I was late to respond. I just sent out my postcard and if for any reason, you need another address to send Flat Stanley to, I'd love to take him out on the town here in Portland, OR!!! :)

 
At October 16, 2007, Blogger Doc said...

Too late for me, too, but I can send post cards! Getting ready to head out across the pond, so if you want, you can even track our trip! Lemme know!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home